Sunday, April 29, 2012

PASSION


   

pas·sion

 [pash-uhn]  Show IPA
noun
1.
any powerful or compelling emotion or feeling, as love orhate.

My definition:

PASSION:
Something that you really enjoy learning, teaching, reading or being involved in

Example:
Ballet, I like learning about anything that has to do with ballet. I watch movies that have any sort of ballet in it. I like dancing ballet. It is peaceful and fun to do. I taught ballet to some little girls at my neighbors dance studio for a while, I had a lot of fun with it.

People think that ballet is just a girly thing, but look at me! I am not girly at all, I don't own any pink. I love to get dirty and listen to loud rock music, and have crazy hair. Who would think that someone like me would dance ballet? I absolutely love it. Like a runner who likes to run with beautiful scenery around them instead of just a boring track. Meaning: I breath dance. Just like runners like clean air. (scenery). I was on point for a while. Then I did not have the time for classes anymore, so I stopped. I loved doing it. I went to the Academy of Ballet. I have always wanted to be the prima-ballerina that every dancer knows, and who dances for a living, but I know that will not happen because I don't have the time, it is not a realistic dream, I am not skinny or fit enough, and I don't have the money for all of the schooling. 

A ballet tv show right now that I am addicted to on netflix is Dance Academy. I watch at least one episode a day. I really like it. I can to relate to it and I also want to live it. I would love to be in a Ballet boarding school. But my mom wont let me. I think it would be a great adventure. 

I can't wait to see what the future holds for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment