Thursday, May 3, 2012

Bored?

You go crazy!!

You know when you are walking home from school, and you are bored out of your mind?

Well, just put your ear buds in and turn up the music.

Start dancing around, swing your arms around. Act and dance as if no one is watching. No one cares what you look like.

The world doesn't care what you look like.

As long as you are having fun, just go with it. It doesn't matter what people think! Who cares about them?!

Just have the time of your life!

If you are having troubles with doing this, just close your eyes and just let yourself go. Put your guard down. Feel like you are the only one in the world.

Focus on the music that is playing in your ears, and the music inside of you. And then just dance to it!

Love who you are, love what you are doing, and just let your mind wonder.

3 comments:

  1. Child i'm not sure if you realize how crazy you sound right now but I gotta say I admire your courage. I've tried to do that. My brother stole my ipod and lost it... that was 4 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would rather be crazy then boring. I don't care what people think about me. And you don't have to have an iPod, just listen to the music that is inside of you and all around you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose you have a point... I have music inside me but right now its stuck in french mode. Not really music to dance too. You can't really walk around school singing in french so this idea doesn't really work. Any other smart ideas?

    ReplyDelete