Thursday, May 17, 2012

Brianna K Loveridge

That is me, And me is I . If you try to search my name anywhere on the internet you won't get very much information, so go ahead and try, you wont even be able to find me on Facebook. I am the person that doesn't want to be found, that doesn't want to be known by the whole world, at least not yet. I am starting my life plan this June, and I am kind of scared. I hope it goes as planned, and nothing gets in the way, but of course something will get in the way because that is just how things are. My favorite colors are white and black, and if you do not think they are colors well then just deal with it. My favorite foods are; fruits, cheese cake, Korean, Chinese, Mexican. But I absolutely hate sea food, any sea food. It just makes me sick and it tastes horrid! I don't know how people can stand to eat fish.
I love to dance, I am in a professional Tahitian dance group, we put on shows for people all the time, we charge $500 for us to come and dance for you. I love dancing no matter what type of dancing it is. I have pointe shoes, I am in a jazz class, at school we do modern, and I love hip hop, so really I have a mix of everything.
I am always doing something, I am always on the go, I am never just sitting there. I like to keep myself busy, I go crazy if I don't have anything to do. I have lived in eagle mountain Utah for eleven years. I have traveled all over the states. I am random I am spontaneous I am ambitious

No comments:

Post a Comment