Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Journal Prompt on March 15th 2012

I didn't know what I would find when I opened the door. I stood there in the hall staring at the door knob for a few minutes just waiting for something to happen. Nothing happened. After a while longer I decide to open the door. I slowly put my hand forward to grasp the door knob, and I turn it even slower.
I never thought that I would ever get to this point. I swing the door wide open so I could get a good look of the place. It was really dark and muggy. I scanned the wall with my hands trying to find the light switch. Ha! There it is. I flipped them on and looked around.

This was more then I expected. I thought that it would be more run down then this. It was big and majestic, you could see everything, it was a glass house that could not hide anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment